Every Feng Shui consultation is unique. Mention is made below of components that might be covered in a standard evaluation.
A quotation will be sent to you in which is set out the work that is included in an evaluation of your property and the occupants of the office building or office.
Feng Shui can be done on an existing Office or Office building. The following lists services that might be requested/provided in a typical consultation:
- Selecting a prosperous Building or site for the office
- Selecting the best orientation for the building to achieve maximum prosperity
- Selecting the best unit within the Building
- Interior design for allocation of various functions – conference room, cash counter, entrance, computer rooms, filing room, management rooms, administration departments, marketing departments … etc.
- Placement of furniture
- Selection of appropriate rooms for different members of the company, or change the existing ones
- Selection of appropriate colors and decorative objects for each location
- Continuous maintenance to ensure long term prosperity
- Four Pillar analysis for management and staff
- Date selection for the manager of the Department if requested
- Best office allocation for the manager and staff
- As a tool for forecasting cyclical changes in prosperity
A full and complete Feng Shui analysis of an office or an office building involves careful on the spot inspection, measurement of dimension and direction, and consultation with the occupants regarding their fortunes as reflected by their birth data. It requires detailed study of the physical environment, interior layout as well as fortune analysis of the people working in the environment.
As such, it is difficult to provide remote Feng Shui services without site visit. However, it is possible to provide a professional opinion on an Office or Office Building without a site inspection, provided that the following information is available:
- 1. A detailed sketch of the building showing its main entrance and main objects in its surroundings.
- 2. The approximate year of completion of construction of such building.
- 3. A floor plan of the office or Office Building, showing the approximate compass directions
- 4. Accurate measurement of the direction of the FRONT of the building, accurate to the nearest degree.